Kyle Defoor 2-Day Handgun – June 22-23, 2013 - Rutherfordton, NC
Price: $525.00 - 50% of the class fee is charged at registration. The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days from the class date.
The 2-Day Advanced Handgun course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of pistol basics and already have safe gun handling skills.
Topics covered will include;
•Accessories,weapon setup, gear, sights, optics, ballistics, cleaning/lube
• shooting on the move
• reloads and malfunctions
• strong hand/other strong hand shooting
• multiple targets
• running with a pistol
• shooting under stress. shooting tests
• night shoot
• projection, awareness, land marking, mindset
Absolutely NO VIDEO OR AUDIO. Some drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. Military and LE members are welcomed, encouraged to wear their gear and weapons as they would for their application. Days are typically 9-10 hours in length with a short lunch break. Certificates are given upon successful completion of shooting tests.
Instructor: Kyle Defoor
Class dates: June 22-23, 2013
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Walnut Grove Gun Club
2-Day Pistol Class Requirements:
- Eye and ear pro
- 1000 rds of ammo (approx) may be more, may be less depending on students
- Serviceable pistol with at least 2 magazines per
- Minimum 1 mag pouch per gun
- Holster that covers trigger guard
- hand held light or weapon mounted light
- Weapon cleaning/maintenance kit
- Appropriate weather/seasonal items
- Food/water as needed by individual - Good attitude
Kyle Defoor - Ammunition 2013
"With the recent spike of ammunition prices and scarce availability I have come up with an adjusted round count option of 400 total rounds for my OE 2 day pistol, carbine, or combo classes for those that want to train but supply/cost/availability of ammo is an issue.
Simplistically, some drills are simply cut in half, however there are some factors that many don't consider which I've tried out with some custom and mil classes already this year. I have had no complaints so far, only positive remarks from those who I've done this with. Again, 400 rounds total for both days is possible.
Hopefully this will help some out.