Mike Pannone 2-Day Covert Carry Class – May 25-26, 2013 – Wallingford, CT
Price: $525.00 - 50% of the class fee is charged at registration. The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days from the class date.
|Mike Pannone 2-Day Covert Carry Class – May 25-26, 2013 – Wallingford, CT
2-day Covert Pistol is a fast paced course designed to give students not only the technical but the practical understanding of the effective employment of their pistol from a covert concealed location.
The CTT-Solutions covert pistol program is designed to exercise and refine the skills necessary to access and effectively use a concealed handgun with a high level of speed and efficiency day or night. This course is based upon training I received at 1st SFOD-D, provided to the Federal Air Marshal Service while I was the head range instructor at the FAMS school, the chief in-service instructor at the Seattle Field office of the FAMS, taught and used during protection operations in Iraq and refined for a course recently taught to high level SOF assets prior to high threat deployment. Students will be required to use the same gun and holster throughout the entire course. Time will be allotted in the first day to identify the best type, location and wear of holster and associated equipment. The remainder of the course will be dedicated to making the use of the weapon from that configuration rapid, sure and effective. Although courses of fire will go out as far as 50m, the bulk will be multiple partially obscured targets with multiple shots per target at 03-15m.
The course is designed to safely make you an extremely competent legal concealed handgun carrier (civilian, military or law enforcement) and give a foundation of drills and concepts for you to maintain your skills at your own range. Tactics will revolve around awareness and avoidance with shooting always being the last resort.
· Carry options
· Day and Low Light Marksmanship
· Weapons Handling
· Multiple targets at short range (surgical)
· Personal and family response to public threat and active shooter events
· Flashlight techniques
· Dynamic day and low light shooting eventsInstructor:
Mike PannoneClass dates:
May 25-26, 2013Cost:
Wallingford, CTWeapon & Gear Class Requirements:
· Serviceable semi-automatic pistol of 9mm or larger
caliber (this is an semi-auto pistol course)
· Weapon mounted light (if you
carry one concealed) and hand held compact high output flashlight
· 1000rds Max - 400 Min Ammo
· Concealment holster
· 1 magazine pouch and 4
magazines of 10 round capacity or greater or 08 magazines of 9 round capacity or
· Normal range bag equipment: eyes (clear and tinted), ears, cleaning
equipment, basic tools required to maintain your pistol, holster and pouches.
***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***
Alias Training Revised Ammo Policy For 2013.
Hello, Alias Training would like to announce a new set of clear and concise ammo policies that are in place until the current ammo situation corrects itself.
- A new minimum of 400 rounds has been set for all Alias Training & Security Services associated 2-day classes. This is to be considered an absolute minimum. If this is all the ammo you can find or afford you will be good to go. All efforts will be made to minimalize the effects of shooting fewer rounds in the class. Honestly the class will be the same, you will just have the option of self-regulating your rounds fired per drill. Example; if the drill calls for four rounds, firing two will be OK. This is completely student self-regulating. Please be careful so you don’t over shoot one drill and miss out on another.
- *Very Important* If you have the standard ammo supply available this policy will not affect you at all. You will just be shooting the class normally. The instructors wanted me to be very clear on this.
- We have not had any restrictions on remanufactured ammo for years but to reiterate it is completely fine in our classes. - .22 weapons are completely fine. Same with .22 conversion kits.
- We are working with several manufacturers & suppliers to ensure ammo availability for our classes. Some instructors have or are working on their own deals. Other suppliers are going to be helping Alias as a whole. If you cannot find ammo for a class contact Paul at Alias Training (Paul@aliastraining.com) and I will point you in the right direction.
I would like to thank the world-class instructors associated with Alias Training & Security Services for looking out for our customers during this situation.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free contact me anytime day or night.