We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT:
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the training and instruction being offered Alias Training & Security Services, I, THE RELEASOR, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. This Training Program may involve simulated training weapons and may involve the use and discharge of non-lethal projectile training weapons (e.g., Simunitions®, AirSoft®, and paintguns), and traditional weapons and/or firearms by the class members and instructors. Such weapons will be used in various situations and locations. I am fully aware of the inherent risk of injury associated with the activities and equipment involved with such training and instruction, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
I further understand the risk associated with live fire firearms training, and assume any risks thereof.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THOSE PERSONS RELEASED FROM LIABILITY BELOW, AND ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY PARTICIPATION IN SAID TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION; and
3. I understand that this training program is physically and mentally intense. I understand that I must, at all times, follow the safety instructions of any and all training personnel. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazards during my participation, or if I am asked to perform a task that I am uncomfortable with or physically unable to perform, or if I have a physical limitation or health risk I will bring such to the attention of the training staff as soon as practical; and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, FOREVER RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFY AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE Alias Training & Security Services or any company thereof or any other instructor(s) or staff they may employ and THE OWNERS AND LESSORS OF THE PREMISES USED TO CONDUCT THE SUBJECT TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION, THEIR OFFICERS, INSTRUCTORS, AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES ("releases"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I understand and agree that this RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT covers each and every training session and/or simulation in which I participate or attend.
6. LIKENESS RELEASE POLICY: The undersigned hereby irrevocably consents to and authorizes the use by Alias Training & Security Services, its officers and employees, (Alias) of the undersigned’s image, voice and/or likeness as follows: Alias shall have the right to photograph, publish, re-publish, adapt, exhibit, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, make derivative works, distribute, display, or otherwise use or reuse the undersigned’s image, voice and/or likeness in connection with any product or service in all markets, media, or technology known or hereafter developed in Alias’s products or services, as long as there is no intent to use the image, voice and/or likeness in a disparaging manner. Alias may exercise any of these rights itself or through any successors, transferees, licensees, distributors or other parties, commercial or nonprofit. The undersigned acknowledges receipt of good and valuable consideration in exchange for this Release which may simply be the opportunity to represent Alias in its promotional and advertising materials as described above.